Re: Digital read-out and radial tires

Yup!  I put the old panel back on without the RID.  I don't have the
gear position sensor (to me the best part of the RID), the bike is going
to sit for a few months, my old clock set-up was better/bigger/easier to
see,  I'm starting to get ABS faults again (after two years on an
Odyssey) and am worried about any battery drain (don't know if the RID
causes any battery drain...clock) and it takes ten minutes to swap the
panels.  See you soon!

John