Re: ABS

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "John Dancoe" <jdan@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ABS

> I know I'm going to regret chiming in on this subject again...but here
goes
> anyway.

I've not followed this thread so I apologize if this has been mentioned.
More than one reviewer of the new K bikes has mentioned a disconcerting
feeling when braking into a corner and have the ABS momentarily release the
front brakes for no apparent reason resulting in the bike squirting further
ahead than desired.

One reviewer had a minor get-off as he ran wide on a corner that he
attributes to the ABS. Difficult to say if this is just a convenient excuse
or not. But the fact that it has been mentioned several times by non-related
reviewers is puzzling.

Bruno
Montreal, Canada
Gerbing G3 heated glove review