RE: How to make your EVO (powered) brakes less grabby (was "Re: ABS:)

Hi Bob,
Just re-reading your post to check and, clearly, you keep three "outboard"
fingers on the brake.  I would think that this is the exception but that is
just me.  I do not have the dexterity to deploy those fingers round the
lever in any case and I would be a little worried about trapping my
fore-finger.

My hands are probably around "normal" size and I find it comfortable to
deploy fore-finger on the brake  lever and with the number of drivers here
ignoring red lights this has saved my a** a few times...

Regards
Clive Liddell
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
'96 R850R ~79k.km