  From: Clive Liddell
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 6:46 AM
  Subject: RE: How to make your EVO (powered) brakes less grabby (was "Re: ABS:)

  Hi Bob,
  Just re-reading your post to check and, clearly, you keep three "outboard"
  fingers on the brake.  I would think that this is the exception but that is
  just me.  I do not have the dexterity to deploy those fingers round the
  lever in any case and I would be a little worried about trapping my
  fore-finger.

  My hands are probably around "normal" size and I find it comfortable to
  deploy fore-finger on the brake  lever and with the number of drivers here
  ignoring red lights this has saved my a** a few times...

  Regards
  Clive Liddell
  Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
  '96 R850R ~79k.km