Rotor compatability question

Greetings,

I have a '94 R1100RS ABS with a rear rotor that is most definitely warped. I don't notice it much when first applying the rear brake at higher speeds, but the slower I go, the more pulsing I feel. It's time for a replacement.

I might assume that the rotor remained the same for all years, but I suppose that's not even a sure bet. Are there rotors from other models that will retrofit the '94 RS?

And while I'm here...anyone have such an animal for which they are trying to find a new home?

Thanks,
Geoffrey Greene
Just back from riding this scoot in the Iron Butt Rally in August where there is very little need for brakes in comparison to use of the throttle.