Re: New info on R1200S

John,  An electric immobilizer is what we would normally think of as a
stun gun.  There are two probes mounted in the pillion seat.  If an
unwanted hijacker should jump on the back of your bike (in the city, I
presume) you just hit the button and they get 12000 volts of
discouragement right where it counts!

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27