Re: Oh... Canada

Hello Tom,

Yeah, I'm feeling your pain today, as I mentioned I'm a former West
Coaster transplanted to the East Coast (Halifax, Nova Scotia) so I
spent the morning shoveling the white stuff from our own blizzard
last night....oh to be back in the land of flowers-blooming-in-
February! ;)

But to assist your search for a suitable home in Vancouver, I did a
quick search for some little beauties...*groan*...what has happened
to my modest homeland?! Used to be when the Canadian peso was at
about 65 cents to the US buck, these were a bargain for those south
of the border. With our dollar pushing 86 cents US, a little less
attainable. Gee only 1.3 mill? I'll take two!

http://206.173.89.44/V4/PropGallery.asp?sid=110736

Funny you should mention the Midway incident, I moved out here to
take a position flying the 737 for a local low-cost, I will be
watching with great interest to see what the determination  on why
the overrun. Very sad about the child killed.

Now how to tie this to oilheads..well, it was my trip across the
country this past summer on my R850R that garnered me my present
job...so you could say that a BMW oilhead is the reason I'm out here
experiencing winter...already looking forward to getting back into
the saddle next spring and riding Pac Coast Hwy down to California....

Mike