RE: Garmin 2720 installation info

Maps are already loaded in the GPS. There is  750 MB of additional memory
for other Garmin maps, routes, user waypoints, etc.  This additional memory
is replaced every time new information is loaded into the GPS.  My Quest
works the same way. This review should give you a better idea what is going
on.  http://gpsinformation.us/sp2720/sp2720rev.html

Ron Beckley
Gloucester, MA
F650 CS