RE: Shoot David Robb!

Steve, Marco,
I have similar sentiments about the newer bike offerings but since I have no
intention of changing my rides I have stopped being irritated by them :)

I have often wondered how well a "retro" RT (based on original bodywork with
a balance shaft engine and a proper 6 speed, NO wizzy brakes and NO
hydraulic clutch) would sell...  I would be very tempted!!

We get the One series car here and that looked strange to me at first but
strange to say it has "grown" on me.  If I were in the market for a small
car I would overlook the "styling" and purchase it mainly because of the
rear wheel drive specification and 50 50 weight distribution.

Just some ramblings thoughts from one rather fixed in his ways :)

Regards
Clive Liddell ~65
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
'96 R850R ~79k.km
'01 R1100RT ~60k.km
'91 W124 Merc ~200k.km (model before electronics took over big time)