Re: Shoot David Robb!

- ----- Original Message -----
From: <Tpcutter@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Shoot David Robb!

> > And went on to  greater things..
>

> Yup. The Original Suzuki Katana...

That was the one for me.  A radically different paradigm.
That's the bike that got me into riding.

Compared to that Katana, everything else on the street looked rather quaint,
plane Jane, meek, somehow dated.
The Katana exulted a raw presence in a world of milquetoast and was
evocative of a _take no prisoners_ riding type.

Until '83, it ruled. Everything changed again in '83.

A comtemporary bike with that effect, for me, would be the MV Augusta F4
1000 Tamburini.

The new Moto Guzzi MGS-01 is also quite drool-inducing.

It'd be interesting to see how the new R12-S does in the more sport-focused
marketplace where styling is critical.

Bruno
Montreal, Canada
http://pages.videotron.com/mcrides