Re: inlet

Thanks for the responses to my inlet query. I switched out the parts
Friday night and took some photos. I need to see if any are worth
showing, webify them, and I'll write something up on what I learned.

To fill in a few quick details... I'm pretty sure it was fuel that was
leaking. If you do this simple procedure, you'll probably want to adjust
or at least check your throttle cables/sync immediately after, which
also suggests you might want to do the valves first.

thanks again,
Mark