Re: Parking lights - how long should the battery last?

Cees,  My guess would be that you don't want to leave the parking
lights on for that amount of time.  Particularly in cold weather.  My
own guess would have been a half hour or so to insure you still had
enough juice to start.  But I have never used the parking lights to
offer a real world answer.

My 98 RS battery was original when I traded in the bike last year.
Still worked great.  There is a huge variability in battery life, but I
don't think what happened here says you need a new battery.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS, '62R27