Re: Front shock replacement on R1150R.

"Pete Schinkel" writes:
 > Anyone know what happens if the tank vent hoses get switched when
 > removing/replacing the tank on a 02 R1150R?

The overflow hose that is supposed to drain rain water and gas overflow
from around the gas cap will instead bring the water into the charcoal
canister and the vent hose that should pring gas fumes to the charcoal
canister will instead vent into the atmosphere.

 > Wondering about hose routing?

Well, I suppose you could always do a canisterectomy in which case
it really doesn't matter.

// marc