RE: Dead list?

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Tpcutter@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 3:51 PM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Dead list?

<<Plus, I am just fed up with the direction  that BMW has taken. They
want new people in their customer ranks. Fine. I ain't  their model
customer anyways.>>

I can understand that.  I am however somewhat encouraged by the specs on
the new F800's.  They weigh in the neighborhood of my old /6 but lots
more power and handling and hopefully the brakes won't be those crazy
servo things.  I can not buy a motorcycle that requires $400 annual
visits to the dealer to just to keep my brake fluid clean.  I'm a DIY
kind of guy and after 30 years of riding I'm not changing now.  But if
the 800's are a bust I'll just keep my RS after Tom fixes that damn
transmission.