Re: OUCH!

"ABSDoug" <absdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I'll make a 100% recovery, but this sucks. I've been native... I thought a
>fall at 25-30 mph was no big deal (with gear). >Fuckin' OUCH! My hip is
>black. The broken bones bump into each other <chills>.

Good to know that you're ok.
It does highlight that hip pads are more important than generally thought.

>At some point I locked up the front wheel and fell.    Also really starting
>to think ABS is even MORE important then I >thought. This would never
>happen on my ABS equipped bike!

If you lost  the front while leaned, ABS would probably not help.
I'm surprised that you locked the front if in a straight line, especially if
you were bedding the pads!!

Get well soon

Bruno
Montreal, Canada