Re: Air filter test results

> I recently conducted some air filter tests including K&N and Uni sticky
> foam. These may be of general biker interest but esp. to R1100S owners
> or they may provide an illustration of demented amateur test methods.

A dyno test was done years ago by Don Eilenberger showing that the K&N
doesn't add the HP that some people claim.

http://www.eilenberger.net/R1100R/index.htm

Your paper is interesting. A a table summarizing the air flows would make
it easier to read.  It's hard to compare picking numbers out of the text.

Wayne