R1100S rear subframe + other bits needed

Just taken delivery of my new to me R1100S. It's a cosmetic writeoff and I
need a few parts. Can anyone give me any pointers as to good suppliers of
used parts or does anyone here have the bits?

Things I need:

Rear subframe (plus pannier stop if it's a separate part)

LHS Plastic head slider

Front mudguard (current carbon one is cracked)

Left hand handlebar

Might be a few more as I strip it and see what's what.

I'd also like a seat cover plus screws in Mandarin and ideally a pair of
panniers though these tend to be a bit expensive!

I'm in the UK.

Thanks in anticipation,

IanE