Re: Running hot

1) They set the timing wrong.

2) Ask for the old part back. It may still be good, and it is CERTAINLY
repairable.

3) You have every right in the world to ask what brand, type and weight
oil they put into your motorcycle.

4) If you did not authorize the replacement of the Hall sender, you
should not be charged for the repair. Or has your state repealed all
consumer protection laws related to motor vehicle service?

      Letters like this astound me. For thirty-three years, I have been
servicing BMW motorycles for individual riders, one by one. I have had
dealershops, small independent service shops and now I work out of my
garage when I can. Never, not once, has it ever occurred to me to be
"shady" in my treatment of my clients. I simply cannot understand how
shops can be arrogant, ignorant and incompetent and still remain in
business. I have to ask if this is a BMW authorized dealership or an
independent? Do other local BMW riders recommend this shop?>

      Of course, I may be totally off base in my remarks. Maybe you left
out a lot of information.

Tom Cutter
Yardley, PA
www.RubberChickenRacingGarage.com
"If you love something, let it go.
If it comes back to you, you just high-sided."

across the web, free AOL Mail and more.