RE: Keep the list?

Marc,

I think there are many who keep an eye for any activity on this list because
it has always been ON TOPIC and the advice given good (and quick).

I like that it is easy for me to spot mail coming into my "oilhead"
directory wheras it takes an effort to log in to, say, BMWRT.COM wait for a
menu, select oilheads and then wade through replies for a thread of interest
(many are of interest and there is a lot of good information in between the
rest).

I think most on this list only write when there is a need to write.

However, as others have said, it's your call and whatever you decide I
really appreciate the effort you have put into this list!

Regards
Clive Liddell
Pietermaritzburg
South Africa