Kill the list???

Marc:

I don't know how much work and expense this list is to keep, but if you can keep it going, I'd really appreciate it. When we need it, we need it. I think one problem is that a lot of us have moved up to hex heads and are not having all the surging issues that were so tricky to solve. That's my situation.

Like the rest have said, it's up to you. I'd sooner have it than not have it. When there are no posts, it doesn't bother anyone. When there are posts, there are a lot of very good people on the list to help out with problems and accumulated wisdom from all over the planet. Pretty nice!

-TB