  From: R1200CA motorcycle
  To: oilheads-digest
  Cc: dmac@xxxxxxxxxx ; Robert Silas
  Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:27 PM
  Subject: Re: Quick disconnects ...

  Thanks Bob, for the fuse box tip. I've a few spare slots.

  Don, thanks for the info in your post where you mention
  that the body on the OEM plastic ones tended to to fail
  more often than not. I'll look into non-plastic QD's only.

  And I'll look into mounting the fuel filter outside the tank, too.
  I've got 10k on the new tank so I'll leave that for a sumertime task.

  Cheers everyone,
  Johnny Mroz
  Ottawa