Re: MAC-PAC: OT: Spyder BRP (3-wheeled motorcycle)

Hello Brian,

From: "Brian Curry" <bmwbrian@xxxxxxxxx>

On 2/10/07, Steve Makohin <wateredg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PS: In the words of one friend of mine, it's nice to see Canadians making a
product for a virtually non-existent market :-)

Like they have a lock on the ability?  Happens all the time.  The
number of new products introduced to the market that fail miserably
every year is a HUGE number.

And yet there was a time when pet rocks were all the rage, though I seem to remember the follow-up "pet sand" did not do as well (I am not joking, in either case).

-Steve Makohin
'01 R1100S/ABS
Oakville, Ontario, Canada