Re: Electrical / battery problem?

Steve Berto wrote:

When I went out for a ride this weekend I noticed that my tach wasn't working when I was sitting at a light, and also the neutral light wasn't on and the battery light was lit up. ... After a while I noticed that it was when I grabbed my front brake lever that the tach would die and the battery light would come on.
<snip>

Check your fuses. IIRC, I had the same thing happen when I had the bright idea of pulling the fuse to disable the brake light at a trackday. If that's not it, my guess would be your alternator is giving up the ghost.
--
Don MacQueen, Shelby NC