Subject: Stebel air horn?

I have and it's great, I used the same bracket, bolt and electrical connector, the draw is the same. Make sure you order the little one - I know Stiebel also offer a slightly larger unit too.

Just install the 3 inch flat bracket included, aim it towards the bottom - it is LOUD!

Not that I use it that often, but it feels good to have the honking power available.

DS in Toronto
2000 RT

Has anyone mounted a Stebel compact airhorn (see
http://piratesk12site.net/Nautilus.htm for example) on an oilhead?

Any other recommendations for increasing horn effectiveness?

Toby

- --
Toby Berk
'76 R60/6, '87 R80,'00 R1100R '01 R1100R
wife's: '98 R1100R and 2004 Bonneville
"Loud Valves Save Lives"

Have Some Fun Out Of The Sun This March Break http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/?v=2&cid=A6D6BDB4586E357F!142