Re: ABS light is on now, sensor gap checks out OK...

On 4/1/07, Michael Eyre <meyre74@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And that about says it all. I remember, vaguely, last year just before I
put the bike away for the winter that the ABS light came on... I figured
it was a dirty sensor or gap. and I'd handle it in the spring. Well,
spring is here, and I've checked the gap and such and all appears to be
in spec. What do you figure? I tried reading thorugh the archives, but I
only got a few years worth of posts behind me before I thought I was
gonna black out. Anything oilhead-regular that I should be checking?

Mike

Mike,

What model is it and what do you mean by ON?  Alternate flashing,
unison flashing, one on constant/one off?  both on constant?

details, details...

-Greg.