More on R1100RS brake master cylinder

Just done my first proper ride on the RS since rebuilding the m/cyl.  It's a
lot better than it was but seems to still be weeping a little. The bore had
a little corrosion which I cleaned up with a Scotchbrite (nylon) pad. I
didn't want to use anything too aggressive in there.

Do these things take a little while to bed in? Shouild I have been a bit
more aggressive on the bad bits? Or (as I suspect) is the wear/ corrosion in
my m/cyl too bad to be cured with a new piston?

Cheers

IanE