Re: Baglux cover on R1100RS

Hi Ian,

I have a Bagster on my '94 R1100RS...
http://colorado-artist.com/bmw/images/bmwMtEvans.jpg

It isn't in the pic, but I use an Alpha bag with it.

The Bagster is about as old as the bike, so I'm sure there have a been some changes made over the years. However, mine fits quite well and I wouldn't believe they changed the design so the cover fits worse. I wonder if it's really the right one for an R1100RS. I guess if it's close, it must be the right one.

Where the side straps are, I believe both the long and short-skirted R1100RS' are the same. On my bike the side clips also attach just above the throttle bodies too. Try pushing the clip further under so it's on the fairing bottom edge, parallel to the road and see if it can hook onto the small lip on the backside of the fairing.

Weird color, but congrats on the new Baglux. It's been a great system for me and has held up well for 65K+ miles.

Karl