ABS Control Unit Fault

Hello All,

My RT's ABS is getting a fault when I turn on the key with no error code. I
reset (ground middle pin on diagnostic connector) and now when I start off
ABS does it's reset thing but sounds clunky and gets a fault indicating the
ABS Control Unit (fault 7).

My question is can I ride like this or is there a way to disable ABS to ride
safely until I can work on it?

I'm really scratching my head on this because I recently replace the battery
(gel battery from local BMW dealer) and am well aware of the problems with
low voltage. Dealer (Tag BMW) said battery should work fine. I don't get any
low voltage faults.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike