Re: Tires

I recently replaced the BT-020's on my '99 R1100RS after 17,000
miles. About half of those miles on a very short urban commute and
half on two-up touring. The tires were great in the rain and had
plenty of tread left. The rear took a roofing nail, and the front had
just started cupping. I'm on the BT-021's now, only about 1,000
miles, so, too soon to say much, but the rain performance is as good
or better. Fast warm-up and dry grip are good too - I park in a
university lot with a mess of CBRs, Ninjas and GSX-Rs - and my 021
rear is the one with near-zero chicken strip :-)

John Merlin Williams