Re: Oil Filler

> A word of caution.  You MUST remove the head cover to install the collar.
> The collar comes with two tiny set-screws to hold it securely in.

I think this was the first thing I changed on my moto because I'd heard about problems with the stock version. I definitely second the recommendation.

Fwiw, when I inserted the collar on mine it required alot of force. I braced the inside of the cover with a piece of scrap 2x4 cut to size, and used a drill press (w/o bit :) to push the collar in.

Mark