Re: too impatient to buy catcode plug

Not quite what I was looking for...

I'm hearing that no catcode plug is not good for the
cat.  I have a stock exhaust and want to keep it on
and functioning, cat included.

Back to my original question.  Are you aware of a Web
link that will allow me to replicate the wiring of a
catcode plug through directly jumpering the socket?
Whether or not I need to throw the plug that I don't
have away is irrelevant.  I'm looking for the link.