Serious R1150R oil leak

Hi Guys
I have just bought an 1150 R Rockster - it has been crashed and I have
rebuilt the front end nicely. In the drop, the right hand rocker cover took
some scraping. It had an oil leak from the spark plug post, so I have
changed rocker cover gasket & centre post gasket. On first ride after
repair, I find it's not got an oil leak it's an environmental disaster - oil
pours out of the R/H plug cover (all over my new leathers etc) its quite
literally running out.

I have checked the gaskets and all seems well - before I strip the engine,
has anybody any thoughts - could the head gasket leak oil into the spark
plug post cavity?

It is a 2004 model on 12,000 miles and the oil level is not too high, smack
in the middle of the sight glass. Only the RHS is leaking

I will photo the damn thing so you can see how much oil we are talking
about.

This is my first Beemer, and I am really hacked off, it's a great ride and
the engineering is mint