RE: Oil filler cap

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008, Dancoe, John wrote:

          [I, Paul, having written:]
> >I used to worry about my gas cap.  (A 1970s BMW which....)
>
> Now, I actually *HAVE* had gasoline *stolen* from my R60/6!
>
> But I'm not too worried about someone stealing my oil  :)

                    Am I wrong here?

My 2d (of 4) BMWs once disappeared -- and I found it around the corner by
a warehouse.  The fuel line had been pulled out and there were fire
smudges around it; one certain neighbor had attempted something.  With a
match.

I feel definitely more secure with my present oilhead.  Good, secure
gas tank; no sugar.