Brakes

Last year the front calipers on my 1994 R1100 RS started to stick to the point where if I kept going they would get so hot as to stop the bike. They would release after the bike sat for a few minutes. I ordered a caliper rebuild kit and all seemed to be OK but now they are doing the same thing. There is a bit of drag between the pads and the rotors but not a whole lot. The bike sits all winter and I am thinking that the problem may be the master cylinder as both rotors got hot. A few days ago the bike started to slow down after less than a mile and I believe the bike would have completely stopped if I had tried to keep going and both rotors were very hot. Before ordering a master cylinder rebuild kit I would appreciate any comments or suggestions. Can you also tell me what I should order. Is it just the piston in the master cylinder or are there seals also?

Thanks

Dave