RE: Alternator Belt

Anyone know the substitute belt cross-reference for an 02 R1150R?

Pete Schinkel
R1150R with 31,000+ miles

Snip-------------------
That 4PK611SR number should cross-reference to the 5 04 024 0 Dayco
Poly Cog Belt. I have used many of thse with 100% success. I have sold
only two OEM BMW belts in the last four ears. Both have failed
prematurely. I have the correct belt installation and tensioning tools
and a belt tension gauge.

Glad to hear that you are back on the road. Obtain and carry a spare
belt.

Tom Cutter
Yardley, PA
http://www.RubberChickenRacingGarage.com
*"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never
did." *