Re: Change instrument light really that hard?

In a message dated 9/8/08 12:27:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time, matt@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< The left side of my tach is dim. I purchased a new bulb and THEN read the  book. My dad used to joke about seemingly small jobs like this that started  with "remove rear bumper" >>

Don't worry about the left side of the tach, keep the needle on the right and
all will be well.

Cheers

Paul
NJ
'96 R1100RSL

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new
fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.