RE: Battery Replacement

Jim Nazarian wrote:

>...none of the manuals are perfect, and they might contain a minor error
somewhere,
>and this one is better than that one, and yadda, yadda, yadda.

Having more than one manual is handy in this regard, especially for procedures
which are tricky or potentially expensive if done wrong. I have Haynes and
Clymer, and review each before doing something unfamiliar. If one misses
something the other probably doesn't; and if they differ it's a clue to give
it careful thought or get yet another opinion...like from this list as you are
discovering!

Regards,
John Dancoe
'93 R1100RS