Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 05:36:10 +0200
From: "Clive Liddell" <cliddell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: RT Fairing Screws

 Hi Tom,

Thanks for the nice write up, saved here in case my eyes ever stray to a
1200RT :>) .

I have not (yet?) seen a ball head torx - just wondering if they exist.
Although I seldom R&R my fairing I have been thoroughly spoilt by my 3mm
ball head hex screwdrivers for this job.  I don't use the ball head to do
the final tightning "nip" or to start the screw out but for the rest they
are great.

Regards
Clive Liddell
Pietermaritzburg