From: Clive Liddell [mailto:cliddell@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 10:05 PM
To: 'Robert Silas'; oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Greg Martin'
Subject: RE: The list

Hi there Bob and Greg,

Well I have not seen "action" on the Oilhead List for a while but I thought
I had missed a directive to change something or other...

Odd thing is that your and Greg's email came into my Inbox but then I had a
major computer glitch a while back and maybe I missed re-doing an Outlook
"Rule" to place the emails in my Oilheads folder.

Yes, I am afraid it's me :<(  and I will sort that out.

Regards

Clive Liddell