missing o-ring from leaky Brembo caliper

Hi- My front left Brembo caliper on my 1999 r1100rs was leaking break fluid.
So I bought the pistons and seals from an on line dealer, learning that the
$80 rebuild kit does not include the o-ring between where the fluid crosses
over from one half to the other. So I cleaned everything up, inspected,
looked good, put in the new parts and old o-ring that looked fine, and still
leaks. It is leaking from this crossover spot. Well the o-ring is not a
standard size, it is between a 10mm - 11mm OD. So I tried an 11, still
leaked. I can not seem to find the proper size. Any leads on a source or
suggestion would be greatly appreciated.