From: Liedstrand, Mark [mailto:markl@cylink.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 3:35 PM
To: 'rdrines@SpamCop.net'; BA-MARC@yahoogroups.com; MARC list; Sunday
Morning Breakfast Club
Subject: Warren Birmingham

All,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mark Liedstrand and I have
worked with Warren Birmingham off and on at Cylink Corporation for about 10
years. Warren has many friends at Cylink who wish to express their sorrow
but like you, we have been unable to identify any family or friends. I
received your e-mail addresses from Warren's work account and would be
interested in any information you find on whether there would be services
for him. I have spoken to our HR department and we did not have any recent
information on Warren but all we had was passed on the medical examiner's
office. Warren was a wonderful human being and I wish to express my
condolences to his family and friends. He will be greatly missed.

Mark Liedstrand
Director, Engineering Support - Cylink Corp
tel 408-855-6279; fax 408-855-6112