From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Brian Fisk
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 5:07 PM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: o2 sensor

  I think I may have a problem with the o2 sensor on my 97 RT. I have
130,000 miles on it. I asked the dealer about the cost of one $216  is a
bit much. Anyone know of a replacement that is no where near that cost.
And is there any way to check to see if the one I have is good?
        Brian Fisk

Paul Revere was an alarmist