Re: Shocks

In a message dated 12/2/03 9:03:50 PM Mountain Standard Time,
robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> This is the exact trip I have in mind.
> If you can give me some advice about your trip I'd appreciate it
> I meant to do this in October, because of many interference I will have to
> do it in the spring.
> I plan to enjoy this trip with a bike which is pleasure to ride.
> I ride about a 1000 km a day (not in twisties) and comfort makes a
> difference, and here is where different shocks come into consideration.
> Also a GPS.  I have a CB radio.

Bob,

I didn't see what you ride, but I'd recommend the Burr Trail in Southern Utah
after you ride out of Bryce. It cuts through the heart of the Canyonlands,
and is a good jumping off point to anywhere; Moab, Four Corners, Colorado, or
New Mexico. And you don't need a GS to do it (but it makes it more fun!)

Brian in Boulder
'01 BMW R1150GS
'02 Yamaha WR426F
'87 Honda ATC250ES