RE: Ohlins Rebuild

Actually, the money works out a lot less than you think.  Stock shocks are shot
after say 30 to 40k, so you could spend $750 on replacement stockers every 30k
or $1300 on good aftermarket shocks and then only spend $200 on rebuilds every
30k.  Is it worth it?  Only you can answer that question.  Are they
significantly better than stock, definitely!

Davis Eichelberger
'96 R1100RT
SW Virginia