Re: old design was oilheads-digest V1 #47

On Tuesday, Jan 6, 2004, at 11:27 US/Eastern, Louis F. Pechon, Jr.
wrote:

> Robert
> Have you considered the fact a motorcycle is a pure pleasure item?

Non-sequitur. But to answer your question, it is not about what I think
is a pleasure item. If BMW wants to remain at 2%  of the US market
fine, but, do not expect the motorcycle buying public to flock in
droves for overpriced underpowered bikes.

He asked a question and I answered with a question that is no less
valid.

Robert

95 R11RS
88 KRS Special