  From: Jack Holloway
  To: BMW R1100 List
  Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 11:37 AM
  Subject: weather

  From the volume of posts on the list in the last week or so, I would say
  that about 95% of the riders on this list must live in the very cold
  part of the country.
  While the weather here in Florida is cool, we can still get out and ride
  and are not cooped up with only our computers to keep us company.  :-}

  Take care.

  Jack

  Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
  moments that take our breath away!  (George Carlin)

  Jack Holloway        MOA# 64755  [Mailto:jackh233@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  http://www.jcholloway.com
  KB4PVC  Amateur Call
  Leesburg, FL