Re: Recent list discussions

 > CAN-bus electronics, multiple O2 sensors, left-lobe fuel scavenging,
 > counter-shaft balancer, new Paralever... BMW is making some bold
 > progress, indeed. These changes will eventually find their way to the
 > other models. Maybe the List will take notice in 2005...

Don't know about the list, but my past bike history says I'll be getting
bored with my current steed and looking for something new in the 2007 time
frame.   That should give ample time for BMW to get the new goodies in
an RT model.

Until then I'm quite happy with what I have.   The only bike that I
regret buying was the K1200LT I had for a while.   It took 2 years
before I realized I'd bought the wrong bike for my kind of riding.

// marc