RE: oilheads-digest V1 #49

Robert wrote:

> Stan,
>
> Since i own a 95 R1100RS, what incentive is there for me to buy a new
> R1150RS? Is paying a new bike price worth a better transmission, rims
> that are not made of playdough? Because that is all that has changed
> for the RS. No, I do not care about linked brakes and all their
> complexities, thank you...
>

> Robert
>
> 95 R11RS
> 88 KRS Special

	If your happy with what you have, then keep it. I am happy with my
99, which by the way I ran off the road in Utah last May and hit a wash out
on the shoulder so hard that it busted the rear shock assembly, broke the
transmission casting where the rear frame set mounts on the right side and
did not bend either rim. I guess my rims aren't playdough. This damage was
my fault...not BMWs.
	Ok on the brakes...that is your choice.

Stan Rife
1999 R1100RT