Re: oilheads-digest V1 #49

Don MacQueen wrote:

>>  > 100 honest RWHP
>>
>> No problem for a multi cylinder motor, but maybe a tall order for
>> the current Boxer.
>

> I knew someone would say that.  If that's true, how come Guzzi's getting
> 100 out of 1000ccs in their new model?

Which Guzzi has 100 RWHP??? The most they produce is 91.5HP at the
engine...

I know there is one eception: Moto Guzzi MGS01 Corsa which has 123HP
which might make 100RWHP barely. But as that one is a racing bike and
not for road use then I wouldn't count it in...

For a picture:
http://www.motopalsta.com/shownew.phtml?id=2599
The site is in Finnish but at least you get the picture... :)

/Timo (R1100RT)