Re: Valve Adjustments

Two feelers are definitely handy. I took two sets and combined them so
the ones I'd need would be duplicated. Here it is in action:
<http://members.macconnect.com/users/k/karl/gifs/bmwfeelers2.jpg>

I found the most disagreeable part of adjusting the valves was dealing
with the little rubber timing hole plug. I found a replacement which
has worked well for me:
<http://members.macconnect.com/users/k/karl/bmwTimingPlug.html>

Karl
'94 R11RS